The danger

My best friend and I were at home my mum and dad were at dinner because it was their aniversry, my older sister lauren, was at dinner with her boyfriend. So when they all came home it was 8:00 we put the fire pit on but we fogot to move the wooden table, the table caught on fire so we rang tripple zero. The fire department came and there was not much damage, we luckly got the dog out of the fire, my best friend and I was sceared but we were all save.

One thought on “The danger”

  1. Hello! Your story shows just how easy it is for a fire to happen if you do not take care. I think that is a great message to give readers. We are so lucky to have wonderful fire fighters to save us and our property and pets. Well done.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *